I wanted to share yet another favorite recipe with you!
Chicken breast with red peppers and garlic
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil
- 4 cups thinly sliced red bell peppers
- Fresh Rosemary to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, saute chicken in 2 tablespoons of oil over medium/high heat, turning once for a total of about 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add 2 remaining tablespoons of oil to the skillet and cook peppers and garlic, stirring often until just softened.
- Add rosemary and stir for about 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 3 more minutes.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper seasonings.