I hope you are well today! Here is another mouth watering recipe for you! Lamb is something we eat frequently in our home, and this delicious recipe is sooo easy to prepare! Enjoy!
Mouth watering Lamb Meatballs
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 12 Meatballs
- 1 lb. Ground Lamb (grass fed is best)
- 1/4 cup Yellow Onion, Diced
- 1 tsp. Ground Thyme
- 1 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. almond flour
- 1 Large Egg (pasture raised is best)
- Grass fed ghee or avocado oil for greasing muffin pan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Use avocado oil or Ghee to grease muffin pan.
- Place ground lamb in medium mixing bowl, add onion, cumin, thyme, salt, and black pepper.
- With clean hands, mix lamb meat and spices.
- Add almond flour and egg to the lamb meat and mix well.
- Roll into 12 even sized meatballs and place in muffin tin.
- Bake meatballs for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite side dish
With much love and health always,