I am so happy you are here. Today’s blog will be kept super short and sweet. I am simply here to remind you that setting an intention for the day and starting your day with a positive thought or mantra is so POWERFUL. We have thousands of thoughts throughout the day, and if we could skew those thoughts in a positive direction, the outcome may truly amaze you.
In the past, I have written positive thoughts, mantras, intentions on a sticky note or downloaded images to my phone, or simply committed a positive affirmation to memory. I have repeated that affirmation over and over again. The power of the mind is truly magical. And for me, the positive words that I repeat throughout the day make a huge difference in my mood, in how I handle obstacles or how I respond to situations. I encourage you to set an intention, or to write down a positive thought or affirmation, or to start a list of your blessings, or to think about all that you have to be grateful for throughout the day. This is a simple action that anyone can take toward creating a more positive mind and outlook. Of course this takes practice and consistency and will become more of a habit with time providing you stick with it!
SO, for now, I leave you with some positive affirmations……maybe one of these will resonate with you!
- I can. I will. End of story
- I am healthier, happier and wealthier today than I was yesterday!
- Every day and in every way I am getting better and better
- I am abundantly joyful and happy
- I am so grateful for my life
- I find beauty and joy in ordinary things
- My life is a joy. I relax easily and open myself up to delightful surprises
- My life is a joy filled with love, fun and friendship
- I choose love, joy and freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.
May your day be a happy and healthy one!
Wishing you much love and health always!